Cars for Sale
- 1970 Chevelle SS 396 Hardtops – We have 3 documented 70 Chevelle SS 396 hardtops with buildsheets. One is a L34 350hp 4-speed (white w/ black stripes & black interior) and two are L34 350hp automatics (both are green w/ green interiors). All three cars have date/period correct 396 engines. Buy now and pick your colors and engine options for the rotisserie restoration (if you would like to change the color and/or want to upgrade from the 396) - $59,000 each.
- 1970 Chevelle SS 454 LS6 Convertible Tribute - Rotisserie restoration, date/period correct authentic 70 LS6 4 bolt main 450hp engine w/ 291 square port heads, M22 4-speed transmission, rebuilt 12 bolt 3:55 posi rear, code 28 fathom blue with white stripes, white ivory bucket seat interior and white top, new Goodyear Polyglas tires - $79,000.
- 1971 Chevelle Convertible SS Ramjet 502 Restomod - Rotisserie restoration underway, new GM performance ramjet 502 502hp fuel injected engine, new M22 super duty 4-speed transmission, rebuilt 12 bolt 3:42 posi rear, Mulsanne Blue with white stripes, top and interior, 17 inch gun metal gray aluminum wheels. Make deposit now and pick your colors and/or engine transmission package - $69,000.
- 1967 Chevelle SS 396 Convertible - Original matching numbers engine, 4-speed transmission, date correct Corvette Tri-Power, 12 bolt posi rear, rotisserie restoration, butternut yellow with black top and interior - $59,000.
- 1970 GTO Hardtop Restomod – Building with LS1 engine and 6-speed transmission, solid 1 owner body, PHS docs, planning to paint the car cardinal red with a judge appearance package, make deposit now and pick your colors and options - $59,000.
- 1965 GTO Hardtop Restomod – Building with LS1 engine and 6-speed transmission, solid 1 owner body, PHS docs, make deposit now and pick your colors and options - $59,000.